Hi, I’m Durotimi
Yep. That is Durotimi smiling.
I am a 22-year-old creative freelancer based in Nigeria who specializes in blog writing, social media marketing, and content creation.
I first came across blogging when I ran a food blog 2016. Unfortunately, the blog did not survive because there were a number of things I did not learn at first plus the workload from school was crushing at the time.
After graduating in 2018, I decided to pick up the blogging mantle again. Since then I have been in the internet marketing industry learning the basics of blogging and online marketing.
Pretty fresh out of the university and without a full-time job yet, I figured it would be a good time to start an online business. Chances are that I might fail, but there is also the possibility that my business would be a success.
This site was created for two reasons: First, to share my journey as I build an online business with the hope that it would teach millennials how to start an online business in the least BS way possible, and secondly to make it easier for my target clients to find me.
12 Random Facts About Me
- Movies and TV series are totally my thing. I have seen all 22 Marvel movies as well as the 50 highest-grossing movies of all time.
- I listen to every song that has a Khalid name on it. (Not DJ Khaled, the other guy)
- I love art even though drawing a straight line seems like a daunting task for me. I also think my younger brother is one of the most talented pencil artists I have met.
- Food is bae. Taking pictures of food is more interesting than actually eating it. I know, millennial problems.
- Although I do not have a professional camera, I love and appreciate photography.
- According to my mum, I am addicted to my phone.
- Messi, not Ronaldo.
- You are m friend already for reading this blog.
- I overthink.
- I believe the Bible answers life’s biggest questions.
- This is my third attempt at building a blog.
- I am a freelance blogger and content marketer. I’m serious, I have Google and Hubspot certifications to prove it. Do you have a project we can work on? Hit me up RIGHT NOW.
Okay, I know I have blabbered long enough. Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and I really hope that you enjoy it.
One last thing, before you leave I would love for us to connect. Kindly introduce yourself briefly in the comment section. If you are a blogger, drop a link to your blog so I can check it out.